Here at ElizabethMarie.co.uk we make every effort to ensure complete customer satisfaction when ordering from us, However if you are not happy with your item, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt, subject to the following conditions:
- You Request a valid IRN (ItemReturn Number) within 30 days of receipt by contacting us. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information:
- Order number
- Product code
- The reason for return.
- We will then provide you with your unique IRN and details of how to return the item(s).
- Items must be returned to us in an “as new” condition and unused, in their original packaging and with any extras within 7 days of receiving your IRN. Items returned outside these guidelines will only be subject to credit (not refund). Unfortunately a refund or exchange will not be possible if the returned items have been damaged in any way. In these cases the item/items will be returned to you.
- For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the item(s) to us.
- When returning items, we would strongly suggest that you use a “signed for” and insured delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery, as you are responsible for the item(s) until they reach us.
- Any delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
We are unable to extend this returns policy to earrings due to health and hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning items which have arrived faulty, damaged or received in error
We quality check each item individually before they are dispatched to our customers. If however you receive an item which is faulty or has been damaged in transit we will be happy to provide an exchange or a refund (including the original postage charge) subject to the following conditions.
- If the outer packaging damage is visible on receipt please make a note of the damage on the couriers/postman papers.
- You request a valid IRN (Item Return Number) within 2 days of receiving the item by emailing customer care. To enable us to deal with your request quickly and efficiently, please provide the following information: Order Number, Product Code, and the reason for return. We will provide you with your unique IRN and details of how to return the item(s).
- Upon receipt of the item(s) returned as damaged, faulty or received in error, we will arrange for an exchange or refund. Our decision is final.
Please note: Faulty, damaged or item(s) received in error cannot be accepted without a valid IRN (Item Return Number)
Return postage costs will be refunded up to the value of Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded; please include a copy of the postage receipt with the returned product in order for us to process the refund. Please ensure returned damaged/faulty are well packaged to prevent further damaged in transit.
Should you require an exchange, this will be dispatched after the returned item(s) have been processed. Should you need an exchange sooner, you can place and pay for another item, and we will provide a refund in full when the returned item has been processed. Exchanges are only possible if the replacement item is available.
All refunds will be processed as quickly as possible – typically on the day we receive the items, but in any event no later than 7 days of receiving the return. A full refund will be made when the item(s) have been returned unused, in 100% condition and with original packaging.
Items that have been purchased in-store will be refunded via store credit, that can be redeemed in-store
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of our terms and conditions.